Our campaign for Kattegat for the Kosciuszko is in fully swing! Kattegat’s owners come from all around NSW and have put together a bonus package for the ticket holder that picks Kattegat to make them a part of Team Thorotek for the whole year, not just Everest Day:
- Accommodation and VIP tickets to the 2022 Moruya Cup, Calcutta and Golf Day in January
- 4 days hire of a motor home
- Accommodation and VIP tickets to the 2022 Forbes Cup and Calcutta in August
- 5 days accommodation at the Shamrock Hotel in Temora with a complimentary meal at the Shamwok Chinese restaurant
- Deck maintenance package
- 12 months free phone charging anywhere in Australia from the 700 Ezycharge outlets
- 4 nights accommodation in beautiful Merimbula on the South Coast
And the icing on the cake…one owner has stated that if Kattegat gets a start in the Kosciusko, he will get the Thorotek logo tattooed on his body and he will give the ticket holder the opportunity to select where on his body he is to get the tattoo (no face or neck).
Check out some of Kattegat’s wins in the video above…Kattegat for the Kosciuszko!
Hear from his owners about being a part of Team Kattegat: