Cosmic Barb

Cosmic Barb has been struggling to shake a cold and her cough is lingering at the moment. We had planned to jump her out this week but we will delay those plans until she is fully recovered. Her gallop on Saturday was a bit lack lustre so we will let her get back to full health and jump her out on the 10th of February. Otherwise, she is eating great and developing well physically with the work. She is building muscle over her hind quarters and although she is still very lanky, she has a lovely long stride.